MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MANAGER
In conjunction with the Digital Manager, this role is responsible for developing annual strategic plans for the Branded division (Lover, Cooper St & Vestire). Alongside, setting and managing the Marketing Budget, ensuring ROI for all activations and spend, and maximisation of any brand ambassador or influencer associations.
This role needs to balance the shorter term objectives of the business to build sales with the longer term objective of strategic brand building by managing the execution of components of marketing campaigns, strategies, research and consumer focus groups.
Key areas of ownership are; PR agency liaison - driving media coverage and ROI.
This role also demands a thorough understanding of fashion social media channels and is closely associated with E-Commerce. As for skills, we are looking for someone with an in depth understanding of social media and how to build and engage communities.
The successful candidate will be both creative and analytical using tools like Google Analytics and Facebook business platform to plan and execute engaging campaigns. Social Media is always on, and we are looking for a doer - someone who is willing to work outside their remit to help the brand and its customers and community.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Driving strong relationships with key digital partners through advertising, publicity and cross- promotional activity.
- Creating and implementing digital marketing EDM campaigns, online publicity via Blog and blogger outreach, competitions, and integrating with big campaign statements and pushing any other promotional ideas through the digital and social media platforms.
- Day- to- Day management of all Brand Digital and non-Digital asset platforms.
- Liaison with Creative, PR, Digital, Social and Media Agencies on website development, Online Marketing campaigns, SEO, Engagement, Dialogue and affiliate marketing.Creation of content for all Lover, Cooper St & Vestire social media platforms with the Marketing team.
- Maintenance of Daily Social Media schedule for all Branded social media platforms.
- Managing Social Media platforms, analysing performance and developing strategies to increase traffic to website, stores and overall brand exposure.
- Working and fostering relationships with key influencers.
- Seeding influencers with products and information (with the help of the Marketing Assistant).
- Work with the eComm on Photoshoots (Look book, Campaign & eComm) and plan out key creative moments required to drive collections through social channel.
- Help drive and build engaging video content.
- •Explore and test new and emerging social channels.
- Be creative and always ready to create content.
The Successful Applicant Will Possess:
- Strong background in social media (3+ years), preferably in the fashion retail industry.
- Strong experience in Social Media organic platforms such Instagram, Facebook, You tube and Pinterest.
- Strong understanding in the retail landscape in order to implement effective brand awareness activities with a strong emphasis on ROI.
- A hands on marketing professional with the ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively whilst also being an excellent team player.
- Adhering to deadlines and planning timelines.
- A creative thinker but also strategic and business/results focusedAble to work with our agency to help drive ROI through paid social media media advertising.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business and other social media platforms to extract insight and data.
- Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign is ideal.
- Can showcase solid creative thinking and execution.
- Passionate about and strong experience in social media trends and delivery.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure and in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- Ability to think innovatively and drive change with exceptional planning kills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Understanding of the online shopping environment.
- High level of resilience, energy and enthusiasm.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com